Well hello there...
It's time for another peek in to my life post! I really enjoyed writing my last one, (have a nosy here) so much so, that I thought I would make it in to a regular series, here on my blog.
Instead of doing monthly favourites, each month, I thought I'd mix it up a bit, and share my favourite things, along with what I've been up to recently.
1. I have been dancing my arse off, seriously - I've been sweating buckets, playing on the Just Dance 2015 game for the wii. I love it! It's such a fun way to exercise.
My favourite song to shake my booty to, has to be Enrique Iglesias - Bailando.
It makes me feel like a, albeit slightly sweaty, Spanish señorita!
2. Green tea is the best! I drink bloody gallons of the stuff, my favourite lately has been the Clipper Green Tea. Delish.
3. My big sister bought me an Elizabeth Arden make up set, for Christmas.
I have been testing it out, swatching colours and generally bloody loving it!
It comes with lots of goodies, from eye-shadow palettes, make up brushes, to lipsticks, glosses and more! I've been loving the Desert Rose and Breathless lipsticks, they are both perfect Winter/Spring lipsticks. So pretty!
4. Me and my boyfriend, love nothing more than getting in to our pyjamas, snuggling in bed and watching TV box sets. It's just the perfect way to relax (check out my favourite box sets here) Lately, we've been addicted to The Walking Dead, we've just finished the forth series. Daryl is totally my fave character, he's cute and who doesn't love a guy who can wield a crossbow?
5. My favourite food recently has been, Nature Valley Oats and Honey Protein Granola. I love granola, I have it for breakfast most days with a pot of Total 0% Greek yoghurt and topped with berries. A delicious and healthy start to the day!
6. I've finally had my hair cut, I've needed it for about a year and kept putting it off.
But, I'm so glad I went for the chop - I love my new shorter hair. Without all the weight dragging it down, my curls are much bouncier!
7. I treated myself to a snazzy new bag, from John Lewis.
It's by Paul's Boutique, and it's called the 'Watercolour bag'.
I wear a bit too much black, so I thought I'd buy myself a colourful bag, to jazz up my look a bit! I am in love, it's such a gorgeous bag.
I hope you enjoyed this 'A peek in to my life' post, What's been going on in your life lately? What are your current favourites?
I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.
Let's be friends!
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin