Thursday 3 September 2015

Lifestyle: Life Through My Camera Roll

I don't know about you, but I take so many photographs on my iPhone. I'm forever snapping away at anything and everything, and the majority of the photos I take don't make the 'Instagram cut'
So I thought I'd share with you, some of the pictures on my camera roll.
 From food and fashion, to beauty bits and everything in between.

Let's get started...
1. Feeling pretty sassy in my new midi dress. A right steal from Primark!
2. I love going out for long walks in the woods, and I was lucky enough to watch the most beautiful sunset.
3. Cupcakes galore! I went to a Food and Craft fair last weekend, and spotted the cutest stall selling handmade cupcakes, for £1.00 each. So I just had to pick some up!
I went for the Banoffee, Chocolate strawberry, Chocolate jazzie and Cookie dough.
Banoffee was my personal favourite, with the gooiest toffee centre... mmm
4. There's nothing like tea and cake on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
5. These grapes though. *insert heart eyed emoji* They have the most amazing cotton candy after taste. Pop them in the freezer for a few hours, and they are heavenly.
6. I am in love with this bright red lipstick from Elizabeth Arden, in the shade 'red door red'.
I know I will be wearing it non-stop throughout Autumn.
7. I love green tea. I usually stick to the basic original green tea, but it's nice to mix it up every now and then. This fudge melts flavour is amazing! Bravo Twinings, bravo!
8. I've been loving working out lately. I've been doing a mix of cardio, dance and interval training.
I'm feeling pretty good about myself at the moment.

I hope you enjoyed this 'Life Through My Camera Roll' post.
What are some of your favourite camera roll snaps? What has made you happy lately?
Perhaps you're a cupcake fiend like me?
I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.

Want to connect?

Love Laurenx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx