Friday 20 March 2015

Lifestyle: It's The Little Things #2

Well hello there...

I really enjoyed writing my last 'It's the little things' post, so I thought I would make it into a regular series on my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I loved writing it!

Here's another snippet of 20 little things, that make me smile.
(Click here if you want to have a nosy, at my previous It's the little things post...)

Let's get started...



Untitled #10
1. Taking off your bra at the end of the day, sweet freedom. 

Ladies, you know the struggle!

2. Catching something you dropped before it hits the ground.
Check out my ninja-like reflexes.

3. Waking up and realising you have hours left to snooze.
And... starfish!

4. When you are totally comfy in bed, and DON'T need to pee.
Rare, but bliss!

5. When the new series of your favourite TV show starts.
I NEED TO RECORD IT NOW!

6. That silky-smooth feeling after shaving your legs.
Feel them, they are sooo soft...

7. Waking up to the smell of bacon cooking, come to mama.
Is there any better smell on a Sunday morning? 

8. Having something to look forward too.

Summer/Birthdays/Date nights/BBQ's/Holidays

9. Pick n mix.

 Need I say more!

10. Getting over-changed.

I'm not sure if that's actually a real phrase, or if I just made it up... but it sounds good!
When you pay with a £10 note and they give you change for a £20... hello free money!

11. Getting the last dress/t shirt/pair of jeans, left in your size.

You may have lost some dignity and elbowed an old lady, but those jeans are all bloody yours!

12. Binge watching your favourite show.

Just ONE more episode...

13. Sunny days.


14. Eating ice cream.

With a flake of course!

15. Compliments from strangers.

Yeah, my hair is looking pretty fierce today!

16. Road trips.

Sometimes it's the journey, not the destination.

17. Finding those elusive Primark gems.


18. Buying new make up.

I just want to put it all on my face right now!

19. Cuddles in bed.

There's nothing more comforting.

20. Date nights.

Be it the cinema/dinner/bowling/a picnic, spending time with your favourite, is always the best.


I hope you enjoyed this 'It's the little things' post, What little things make you happy?
 If you would you like me to do another 'It's the little things' post, let me know in the comments below!

Let's be friends!

Love Laurenx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post!
    I love having good primark days... usually come out with nothing or everything!

    Gem x
    amilliongingerisms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you lovely! I'm the same, it's either full of gems, or a load of tat! haha

      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. HAHA, this really made me laugh. I take great pleasure in a lot of the above. The fact that spring is here is pretty much my top top top love ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Bee xxx
    QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks lovely! I'm glad it made you smile :) I love that Spring has finally sprung!

      Lauren xxx

      Delete

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx