Wednesday 4 March 2015

What's In My Current Make Up Bag?

Well hello there...

I've been blogging for just over a year now, and I have just realised that I have never posted a 'What's in my make up bag?' post before. I know, I know... I'm a bad beauty blogger!
 So, I thought I'd share with you my current make up bag staples.

Let's get started...

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Light
This concealer has always been my go-to. It covers blemishes, dark circles and redness brilliantly, and it's cheap!

Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer - Naked 1
This concealer is a new addition to my make-up bag. I love using it under my eyes, to brighten them up, and attempt to make myself look more alive!

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Pink Blossom 2
Another old favourite, it's matte, it's cheap and it stops shine like a pro. 
A right winner!

Rimmel Matte BB Cream - Light
I haven't been wearing much foundation lately, as I've been opting for a BB cream instead. This one is fab, it blends like a dream and gives great coverage. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
I've been using this bronzer to lightly contour my cheekbones and jawbone, to add a bit of colour to my face. I love that it's a mid-tone matte bronzer, so it's not too dark for my pale skin, and you can build it up to the shade you want. 

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze
This highlighter is so pretty, I love how it gives a subtle glow, without making me look like a disco ball! 

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
I know, I know... the beauty world has blathered on about this mascara to death. But I along with every other beauty blogger, picked up this free sample with Elle magazine, and I have really been loving it!
It holds a curl amazingly well, lengthens lashes, and gives a fluttery lash effect. A winner!

Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF15
My go-to lip balm, it keeps my lips lovely and soft, in this wet and windy weather.

Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Desert Rose
I have been raving about this beautiful lipstick, for a while now.
I love the shade, I think it's a great match for my skin tone.
It's so easy to slick on, and make myself look slightly put-together, when I'm rushing out of the door!

I hope you enjoyed this 'What's in my make up bag?' post, What's in your make up bag? What are your make up bag essentials, or go-to products?

I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.

Let's be friends!

Love Laurenx

12 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I love posts like this as I am so nosey!
    I like the sound of the lipstick - need to check that out.
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Me too, I love a good ol' nosy. It's a fab lipstick, Elizabeth Arden do some pretty ones :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Benefit Hoola blusher and the mascara - unfortunately I was unable to pick it up with the magazine :(

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benefit products are the best aren't they, they always have the cutest packaging. Loving Hoola at the moment! Oh no! :( x

      Delete
  3. Ohh shimmer brick looks so lovely! Haven't bought anything from seventeen in forever! We actually use a whole heap of the same products :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, and cheap too! Hehe, great minds! x

      Delete
  4. I love the Seventeen Shimmer Brick, it adds a perfect glow! I really like Hoola too but I only use it when I have time/ can be bothered :) the Elizabeth Arden lipstick looks gorgeous!




    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens | UK Lifestyle & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fab highlighter, isn't it! I love Hoola too, such a lovely matte bronzer.
      Thank you for your lovely comments :) x

      Delete
  5. Oh, lots of great products! I'm loving the look of the Seventeen Instant Glow, so pretty. And I can't help but admire your RT brushes, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It's a great highlighter and cheap too! Haha, I do love real techniques, they have the best budget brushes! x

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the 'blogaversary'!

    I recently started using Benefit's Roller Lash mascara too which I love for all the same reasons as you! Fab blog post, chick!

    Bryony
    www.thebeautymagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! :) It's fab isn't it, I thought it would be over-hyped, but I love it! x

      Delete

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx