Monday 4 May 2015

Lifestyle: A Peek In To My Life #4

Well hello there...

It's time for another peek in to my life post! If you missed my previous post, check it out here.
I'm going to be sharing with you, some of the things I've been loving lately, along with a bit about what I've been up to. 

Let's get started...
Netflix has officially become my latest obsession!
I have been watching it non-stop, since we got it a couple of months ago.
If you read my Netflix tag post, you'll know that I have already raved about Orphan Black.
But I couldn't not give it another cheeky mention! 
It really has become one of my favourite shows. I love all the twists and turns, and it always has me on the edge of my seat after every episode, wondering what could possibly happen next!
I can't wait for the new series to start, here in the UK.
Fingers crossed that it'll be this year. As I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms...
(If you don't have Netflix, I have linked the DVD box set above)

What a blast from the past, eh? I spent way too many an evening, in my teenage years playing on The Sims. Knowing this, my lovely boyfriend kindly bought it for me!
I have been loving playing it again, and creating my little families.
I spend way too much time on social media, looking at you Instagram, so it's been nice to get offline for a while and engross myself in a game instead!

I am a huge fan of Seventeen products. They're budget friendly, good quality and they have some lovely products.
I have particularly been loving their lipsticks. This one is so pretty; it's a gorgeous peachy colour, which is perfect for the Spring/Summer season.
It's very moisturising on the lips, and stays put for a good while.
I also love how the lid has a slide out mirror, so handy for applying on the go! 

I have always loved this mascara. I have sung it's praises many times here on my blog.
But I sort of forgot about it for a couple of months, as I have been testing out Benefit's Roller Lash, among other mascaras.
But I have rediscovered it recently, and I've fallen in love all over again! Swoon.
I love how it fans my lashes out, which makes my eyes appear bigger. It lengthens my lashes amazingly well, and it also creates a lovely fluttery effect.
A winner!

I have very sensitive eyes. I am prove to irritation, dry skin and redness. 
I have tried countless eye make up removers, and they have always either stung my eyes, or left them bloodshot and irritated.
So I was pleasantly surprised with this beauty. It's very kind on my eyes, it leaves my lashes feeling soft and nourished, and removes even the most stubborn waterproof mascara, with ease.
I just grab a cotton pad, add a little of the remover, then press the pad gently on to my eye, and my eye make up simply wipes away. No rubbing required!
It's cheap, great quality and doesn't feel greasy on your skin.
A must have!

6. Sweet Potatoes
Ah, the humble sweet potato. 
You know they say you are what you eat? Well, I'd definitely be a sweet potato.
 I eat them several times a week, baked, fried or roasted - I love them every way!
I don't know why I haven't mentioned them more! If you chop them in to fries, and lightly fry them in coconut oil (Lucy bee is my favourite!), you get the BEST sweet potato fries!
Try them now, you'll thank me later. 

I hope you enjoyed this 'A Peek In To My Life' post, What products have you been loving lately?

I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.

Let's be friends!

Love Laurenx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx