Thursday 19 November 2015

Lifestyle: Life Through My Camera Roll #2

It's been quite a while since I have written a 'loving lately/peek into my life/life update' type of post. So I thought it was about time I cracked on, and updated you lovely lot on what I've been up to/loving/buying/scoffing. My previous 'Life through my camera roll' post proved rather popular, so I might make it into a regular blog segment. I'm always snapping away at anything and everything, and not every photograph makes the 'Instagram cut', so I'm going to give you a little peek in to my camera roll, from food and fashion, to beauty and everything in between.
Enough rambling, let's get started!
1. My new favourite lipstick from Rimmel, it's such a pretty mauve/pinky nude 'your lips but better' kinda shade - perfect for everyday. 
2. I could not resist the cuteness! Penguins are the sweetest, perfect for taking my tea on the go.
3. I have been lusting over The Cutlery Commission's well, cutlery for so long. They have the prettiest most Instagram worthy spoons/forks/knives. I finally caved in and treated myself after I spotted they had a sample sale on a few weeks back, I nabbed this beauty for only £8.00! Bargain.
4. Again, I just couldn't resist. How amazing is this phone case? A must have for any Friends fan. PIVOT!
1. How beautiful are these hand iced biscuits I won in a competition last week! (Oh, and there are three more layers underneath!) The Biscuiteers make the prettiest most delicious biscuits a girl could dream of. They would make the perfect present for a loved one or a great treat for yourself! Yum.
2. Ah Ben and Jerry's, a girls two best friends. I spotted this bad boy on offer in Tesco for £2.24! My new favourite flavour. Raspberry ice cream with marshmallow, raspberry and blackberry swirls, finished with dark chocolate cone pieces. Heaven. 
3. These leggings though. I picked up a pair of 'cosy leggings' from Primark last week and I have literally been living in them ever since. They have a cosy fleece lining on the inside which has been keeping me toasty warm, in this wet and windy weather. I think I may have to pick up another pair!
4. Another Primark purchase, I swear I can't help but buy the whole blimmin' store. I was on the hunt for some new cushions for our sofa as it's a very 'sink in, can't get up' kinda one. I fell in love with this super fuzzy cushion and the boyfriend loved this cute stag, which is so soft by the way. Perfect additions to our sofa cocoon.

I hope you enjoyed this 'Life through my camera roll' post. What have you been loving lately? Are you a Primark hauling, Ben and Jerry's scoffing kinda gal like me?

I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.

Let's be friends!

Love Laurenx

4 comments:

  1. Yes I love ben and jerry but my waistline doesnt. I also love primark and I saw these cosy leggings but the length seemed too short for me do they come up short? Im 5"4. Love all the photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed my post, and liked my snaps! :) Primark's the best isn't it, I'm 5'3 and they are just right, maybe go a size larger if you want them a bit longer. xxx

      Delete
  2. That spoon though! I just looked on their website and I am in love. Why is this cutlery so beautiful?! I need to grab myself some of those primark leggings too... It's getting far too cold out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's adorable isn't it! They have the prettiest pieces, so true - cutlery is so beautiful! I'd definitely recommend the cosy leggings, so warm and snuggly! x

      Delete

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx