Wednesday 25 November 2015

Gift Guide For Her: Health and Fitness

We all have a friend who is super in to their healthy eating, fitness and wellbeing (me in a nutshell!) so I thought that instead of the usual beauty, fashion or fragrance gift guides I would share with you my top picks that I would love to receive, perfect for the health nut in your life, or even someone who wants to get into health and fitness. 
Gifts The Health Nut in Your Life

The cutest gym bag I ever did see, how adorable! Perfect for a Pilates fan.
I love this tank top, so much so I think I may have to pick it up for myself!
These trainers though, perfect for the gym and cute enough for post workout coffees.
I love Teapigs tea, it's rather expensive but it's the perfect 'treat yoself' extravagance. My top three picks have to be Chocolate flake, Popcorn and Liquorice and peppermint. Yum!
I actually just bought myself this exact yoga mat as my old one was getting rather torn, this one is pretty good quality, cushioned and super comfortable. It also comes in a variety of different colours.
Nothing says health nut like a good ol' recipe book. My picks have to be the lovely Lucy bee, the recipes look delicious, and the Hemsley and Hemsley book, these girls are such babes.

I hope you enjoyed this 'Health and Fitness Gift Guide' post. Are you a health nut like me? What goodies are on your Christmas list? Will you be treating a loved one (or yourself!) to any of my gift ideas?


I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.

Let's be friends!

Love Laurenx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx