Monday 6 April 2015

Lifestyle: A Peek In To My Life #3

Well hello there...

Spring has officially sprung! We've just had Easter, hello all the discounted eggs!
This year seems to be going by so quickly. I can't wait for the weather to get all sunny, fingers crossed - this is England after all. 
So, today I thought I would share with you some of my current favourite things!


Let's get started...
1. Mini eggs. Need I say more? They are the best Easter time chocolatey treat, I just wish they sold them all year round!

2. Lip prepping. Now that winter is finally over, I've been giving my lips some much needed TLC. 
I bought this cracking lip scrub from Wilko, for a few quid. 
It buffs away dead skin with ease, and leaves my lips feeling super soft. 
It also smells delicious, like apricots - a winner. 
I've also been reaching for my favourite lip balms - Burt's Bees lip balm with pomegranate oil, and The Body Shop's strawberry lip butter. 

3. White pumps. A couple of weeks ago, I bought myself a pair of basic white pumps from Primark. They were only £3.00 in the sale, and I've been pretty much living in them. 
I've been pairing them with my favourite blue jeggings, and a classic striped top. I think they'll look fab with a sun dress, come summer time. 

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer. I love this concealer, it's a relatively new addition to my make up bag. It's a high coverage concealer, it covers dark circles and imperfections amazingly well. 
It has a very creamy consistency, (it's similar to the Seventeen phwoarr paint) it blends like a dream, and it stays put throughout the day. 
I think the shade range is great too, I use the shade 010 Porcelain. 

5. Nude lips. I've never been a bright lipped kinda gal. I prefer more muted and understated tones. Lately, I have been loving the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick, in 'Pretty in Nude'.
It's such a pretty nude (see what I did there?), with a slight pink undertone. 
It has a creamy formula, which feels moisturising on my lips, and it doesn't dry them out. 
I've been pairing this lipstick with the Elizabeth Arden Luminous Lip gloss, in 'Precious Petal'.
It's such a beautiful light baby pink gloss, with a subtle shimmer. 
I think the two products together, make the perfect everyday spring lip duo. 

6. Jordan's Lighter Granola. I love granola. I have it pretty much every morning for my breakfast. 
I have quite a few bags on the go at the moment, from Nature Valley to Tesco's own brand. 
But, my current favourite has to be the Jordan's Light Strawberry and Blueberry granola.
It's so tasty! I love the strawberry and blueberry combination, and it has 30% less fat, which is always a bonus.
I have been enjoying this granola, with Total 0% fat vanilla yoghurt, and topped with fresh strawberries. Heaven in a bowl. 

7. Nivea Moisturiser. I am so lazy when it comes to moisturising my body. I always either forget, or can't be bothered! So, I picked up the 'Nivea In Shower Moisturiser' a couple of weeks ago, to try and remind myself to moisturise.
It's quick and easy to use, which is perfect for lazy girl's like me!
You simply apply the product while you are in the shower, and then rinse off.
Easy peasy! It's a great moisturiser too. It leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft. 

I hope you enjoyed this 'A peek in to my life' post, What products have you been loving lately?

I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.


Want to connect?

Love Laurenx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! I really like the layout of this post - with all of your photos (pretty, by the way) and then the explanations below. I've really been loving granola lately, but it's hard to find a healthy one, sometimes. I'll have to try out Jordan's!

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Brooke! Aw thank you, that's so sweet of you to say! I know what you mean, a lot of them are full of sugar! Jordan's lighter granola is really tasty, I'm sure you'll love it! Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment :)

      Lauren xx

      Delete
  2. OMG I love this granola I used to eat loads until I realised how unhealthy it was but it didn't stop me, I want a cute heart shaped bowl haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's yummy isn't it! I love granola :) Hehe heart-shaped bowls make everything cuter! xxx

      Delete

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx