Well hello there...
I rarely do hauls here on my blog. It's usually because I've forgotten what I've bloody bought!
But I have been popping in to Primark, quite a lot over the past few weeks, as they have some gorgeous pieces in. I have picked up some lovely bits for the Spring/Summer season.
So, I thought I'd share with you, my little Primark haul!
Oops, I can't remember the prices of these items, but everything in this haul was under £15.
Let's get started...
1. I spotted these adorable 'dunk-a-licious' pyjamas, and immediately had to have them!
I mean, who doesn't love biscuits? They are super comfortable (as all Primark pj's are!) and they'll be perfect as the nights get warmer.
2. I am a sucker for anything mint green! I love these shorts. They are comfortable, breathable and they're not too short! I can't wait to wear these on the beach, over a bikini, or even just for lounging around the house. The pom pom detailing on the bottom is just so pretty!
3. Now, this is a big deal for me. I rarely wear bright prints. I usually stick to a pretty neutral base, black, white, blue, grey, nude. But I have been trying to inject some colour in to my wardrobe, so when I spotted this vest top, and knew I had to have it.
I love tie dye prints, I think they just scream summer.
I think this top will look fab, paired with some denim shorts, and flip flops.
4. I don't own many sun dresses, as I threw all of my old, and now extremely baggy ones away, after losing weight. (Read about my weight loss journey here.) I really like this one. It's cream, with a pretty triangle print all over. I love the overlay detail, on the bust. I think it adds a little something, to an otherwise simple dress. I can't wait to dig out my nude sandals, and cropped denim jacket, to style this baby up!
5. Need I say any more? I spotted this beauty by the tills, it was only £2.00 in the sale.
I love cake, and I love cushions. It was meant to be!
6. This might seem like an odd purchase. But I wanted a lightweight waterproof jacket, for the spring/summer season. As in England, we often get 'April showers', and just rain in general.
So I thought that a lightweight jacket, would be perfect for those drizzly days.
I hunted high and low on the high street, and just when I was about to give up, I saw this lovely one in good ol' Primark.
It's a navy blue and white striped print, with a draw string waist.
It also folds into itself, which is fab, as it's quick and easy to just throw in your handbag.
I got the size small, but it is quite big. But thanks to the drawstring waist, it doesn't drown me!